Friday, August 17, 2007



A Second Grader!!! I can't believe this long haired, big toothed, little boy is that old. Today is the first day of school and he admitted last night he is scared. Mostly, the fear of a new teacher. He will be fine (I keep telling myself that) and the first day will turn into the 100th day and before we know it school will be out for the summer. This kid spends his days counting down until the weekends or school breaks so the school year doesn't roll by too quickly. I can't wait to see what new things this year will hold for him. Here is some of what I will say to him every morning for the next 6 months.


"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Do you know where your backback is?"

"Where are your shoes?"

"Have a great day - use your brain!!"

"Be a good friend"

"I love you"





No comments: