Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome to the New Year! We made it! We can't wait to see what is in store for 2008. We have had a whirlwind couple of weeks so I will just highlight a few things-
1. I have no photos of any holiday happenings :-(
2. We had a great 15 year anniversary. (I should say that I did.) Ben surprised me with roses and a overnight date and....tickets to Chicago for a weekend in February. He outdid himself!!
3. We got a Wii for Christmas. We are sore from boxing and playing tennis. This has been a fun family activity for the last week. We can't wait to explore all the games that are available.
4. We are preparing to paint the dining room. Ben is on his second week of vacation so it is time to get some stuff done!
5.We went to Des Moines to Uncle Andy's and Aunt Kari's. We had a blast playing the Wii and going to an indoor playground.
6.We celebrated Grandma GG's 80th birthday on the 23rd!

I am sure there are more happenings but must get back to the tasks of the day. There is surely a football game or two to watch before the day is over!! Stinks the Huskers are home over the holidays though!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy. You have inspired me. Check this out when you have a minute, we'll see if I can keep it up. http://missrosa.livejournal.com/