Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I found them...

As I was thinking about Camden's birthday yesterday I was reminded of the journals and the writing classes I have taken over the years. I used to be in the habit of writing a lot. I would write funny things he would say and things I was thinking. I would go to writing classes (to renew my teaching certificate) and we would use writing prompts to write for hours. I loved it--but for some reason I have gotten out of the habit. Maybe it is the five people that I live with that have interfered. At any rate, I found some tidbits from Camden's past.

June 16, 2004 - Camden sits down to eat some Cheetos - his favorite and says "Isn't this delightful"

July 21, 2004 - Camden and I were on our way home from Fremont and we were talking about the crops. Camden proceeds to say-- "God wants the corn to grow all the way to Heqaven but he can't find the remote control." I held in my laugh and inquired more --"How does that work?" He said, "There is a machine under the corn that makes it grow and with out the remote God can't make it grow as fast."

I can't write anymore because Mason is demanding some attention and I can't type with him on my lap.

No comments: