Wednesday, April 29, 2009

From the archives...

I lost our video camera about 4 months ago but didn't realize it was lost until Easter morning. At any rate, I found it underneath our desk in the office. My perspective is-who cares...the lost is found but the other adult that I live with is a little more concerned with maybe being more diligent about putting our valuables away. Before I lost the camera I was going to take the time to figure out how to load the video to the blog but since it was lost I had no tangible reminder of my goal. Now, since I found the camera, I can try to reach my goal. So what you have here is a video that is about 9 months old...but you don't care. This is what we spend our time doing. Following tractors and hauling Ben back to his original vehicle is my main role. I realize this video is less than inspiring but neither is my job. Count on better video in the future.

No comments: