Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wow...

If you don't pay attention a whole month will be gone and you won't know what you did with it. Saturday marks the end of October and we spent the good portion of it with at least one sick child. However, the last two weeks have been great. I have not fretted about getting the sick ones well and back to school but just took one day at a time. Don't get me wrong there were times when I was begging to escape. Because of the H1N1 hysteria, we can't send any kids to school with an inkling of a fever until he has been fever free for 24 hours. I know H1N1 kills kids so I obey the rules! Anyway, someone has spent much of the month on the couch and I haven't used my camera the whole time - seems like life doesn't really happen unless you photograph it every week or so! We have learned a lot - Camden has watched every episode of Modern Marvels from the history channel. One whole episode on Nuts - who knew!!
Camden did play his football game last sunday - they won - kinda of bittersweet - ready for the season to be over but since its the playoffs the boys want to win so I kind of get wrapped up in it as well. Got great news from a friend - she is living in California and is praying to soon make her way back to the midwest, she is finding hope that it may happen soon. I've been watching some sermons online lots of Francis Chan and Mark Driscoll - one from southern California and one from Seattle, WA. Enjoy the challenge/knowledge they both bring. Thats about it - I am not going back to edit this post because I know it is full of errors and frankly I don't want to spend the time doing it. take it how you get it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who blogs at 5:15 in the morning - have you lost your mind??? Mom