Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm going to take time to think of things that make me happy because frankly I am a little frustrated with life. (the monotony of it all) These things make me happy: logging on to friend's blogs and finding new posts, personal emails, smiles from my baby, Bens phone calls just to check in, movie nights with friends (tomorrow night), the UPS man's delivery, all the clothes in the house folded and put away, working out in the morning (not putting it off until night), a good book (novel of course), when the kids all play nicely together for more than 7 minutes, and paying off debt. I realize I could go on and on--something I didn't realize when I started posting. Okay--all is well in my world back to crying and fighting children. God's plan is perfect!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad i found you sndra dee! james and i will read about farming and kids, we miss you guys!!! my son, dane loves j. deere. james always hopes he'll grow up and be just like ben. congrats on your sweet baby boy, he is handsome. i love the name bo, almost used it ourselves! you are inspiring, keep up the blogging.
your wa. girlfriend, erika

Anonymous said...

Sandy....
it was sooo good to see you the other night! I thought I better put a post so you don't think I am a stalker!! You have a beautiful family!! Kathy

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»