Thursday, July 06, 2006


These boots are made for walking and I wonder where they will go. I am usually frustrated with the everyday challenge of trying to train the kids in some manner or another. I recently had a conversation with another mother of 4 and we discussed the challenge of discipling/training our kids. We both agreed that with the first two kids we were very diligent and followed through regularly but as the next kids came something went wrong. I don't know the source of the problem other than I am tired and it is difficult to spank, give time outs, and train all day long but it is the task before us. I say all that to say this- These boots are walking and they are going somewhere I can only trust the Lord to discipline and train them when I am weak and even when I feel strong. (just more ramblings from crazy woman)