Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Great night!!

Mason slept like Mason sleeps. He only awoke when then came in to get vitals at midnight and 4am and if they wouldn't have to use the blood pressure cuff he would sleep through the whole thing. He gets very, very angry at the nurse when she pulls out the cuff - needless to say his blood pressure elevates a little!!! Ben and I are both pretty well rested -he slept at the Rainbow house and I at the hospital. Things are well. Psalm 20 has kind of been our hearts cry -and he has answered.
Psalm 20:4-5 May he grant your heart's desires and make all your plans succeed. May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory and raise a victory banner in the name of our GOD!!

We could fly a huge banner over the hospital this morning. God is so good.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Ben and Sandy, Praise God for the good news. I can't believe you could be home by the weekend. Let me know if I can help.

Cathie