Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm trying..

I have never struggled with getting to and staying asleep. Lately, it has become an issue. It is 2:30 am and I can't sleep. Instead of tossing and turning I come downstairs and read or investigate some unknown facet of human nature on the internet. I haven't found any common issues to hinder my sleep like caffeine intake or stress or other stuff that people say cause sleep problems. I do have stuff on my mind like: when will planting/spraying end (Ben is getting weary-this year has been unseasonble for the part time farmer), in one month three of my kids will be off to school (Camden in 3rd, Makenna to all day kindergarten, and Miles to afternoon preschool), Ben's sister is getting married this weekend (the last of the Pearson kids to get hitched), and ever on my mind is daily tasks and what the next day may entail. Maybe I just need to let go and let God. Seems so easy. I must do something - certainly God cares about my sleep patterns. I'm off..... counting on Jesus to help me catch some ..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments: