Monday, February 02, 2009

a list...

I am still here and I have missed you. I have laid in bed at night composing blog entries in my sleep but to actually get to the computer and type them is just not getting done. If you care here is what we have been up to the last couple weeks.

-everyone has spent some time throwing up.
-we have been in the doctors office at least once a week since the beginning of the year.
-I served on a jury for county court - that is a whole blog post in itself
-I have a partial root canal waiting to be completed - missed my appt due to the first activity on the list
-I went bowling with Camden's class. His school takes each grad 3-6 to the bowling alley after they finish their PE bowling unit.
-Watch the super bowl. Okay, really I just talked to friends while our husbands watch the game. I did catch the last couple scoring drives.
-I hit a raccoon and broke the front bumper on our van.
-We have attended quite a few basketball games. Jim's and OC Knights
-we got rid of 2 junk vehicles the beloved Bonneville and the Grand Am. That is another post in itself.


Not much else - I will do my best to post more regularly. I have lots of great topics just can't find the time. (I'm subbing today - where I get my best reading and computer time in!)

No comments: