1. I am not good at loving people that aren't like me. (meaning: married moms that bathe their children regularly) This is sin all because of that little command to love one another!
2. I am happy when my teeth don't hurt. I never realized how my teeth had been causing me great amounts of crabbiness but I am thankful that they haven't hurt for about two weeks now. Thank a dentist and be thankful for good teeth.
3. When I play/engage with my kids I really love them. When I ignore them and think only of myself they really irritate me. (I have to relearn this monthly!)
4. I(we) have too much stuff. I need to declutter my house, my purse, my car and on and on. Americans are really bad about that I think. We get in the the mindset "the more, the more!"
5. Fasting is a great way to quickly learn to listen to the Lord. We are trying to practice that discipline more - Ben and I are, the kids are exempt!
So there, I mostly wrote this post for myself so I could come back and remember where I was or maybe even revamp my energies now and then. The Lord is really working on me... sometimes causes me fear about what may be coming but I have to rest in Him.