Friday, October 02, 2009

homecoming...

that word brings a few thoughts to me. today is homecoming at oakland-craig. this afternoon there will be a pep rally and all the elementary kids will be fully clothed in orange. some will have spray painted their hair and by the time the football game rolls around tonight they will all be ready for a victory. tonights game is against another ranked football team and the game should be really good. there will be people there that don't regularly come to games just because this is homecoming and the competition should be great. i love the energy.

all that aside, lately i have been thinking about my homecoming to see Jesus. i am not satisfied with how i am running the race for Jesus. if i am not satisfied then certainly He expects more from me. i need to put myself aside and think of Him solely. HE is worthy and i need to keep that in the front of my mind.

so fight like heck tonight OC Knights! but i need to fight to push away sin and glorify Jesus all the time.

1 comment:

b smiles said...

I got goosebumps reading this blog. I love your life.