Sunday, March 06, 2011

A year ago...

I was in the hospital recovering from my gastric bypass surgery. I am amazed at how quickly the year has gone. I am so thankful for the support of so many people. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to go ahead with the procedure. It definitely has been a great tool for me. I still have the daily battle with food but more often I am victorious. I have lost 141 pounds since the day of surgery and am so thankful for each one gone. I must say my best support has come from Ben, he has been so encouraging and loving throughout the whole process. He always has my best interest at heart. I adore him. Thanks to each person who has encouraged me, you have made a difference in my life. Love to you all. (I would post a picture but I don't have one and I haven't showered today so I am not taking one now.)

No comments: