Monday, October 04, 2010


It has been awhile and I was really going to try and post more often. I do have lots of pictures to add to posts so maybe they will be more frequent this week.

Anyway, about a month ago our oldest child received a very special (and expensive) gift from us. He wasn't that thrilled with the gift but you can already see how his teeth are responding to the braces. The first 36 hours were horrible. Camden couldn't sleep or eat or even think clearly because his mouth was so sore.
The receptionist was kind enough to let me run back and get this memory marked with pictures. Camden used to really like Dr. Kralik, not sure if that is still the case.
It took about an hour in the chair and then he headed back to school. We had a 7:30am appointment.

The final results. I wish I would have taken a picture before he went to bed tonight because his teeth look different after only a few weeks.

No comments: